VGOEmulator.net

A Development Project for the Vanguard:Saga of Heroes MMO

Skip to content

Advanced search
  • Quick links
    • Unanswered topics
    • Active topics
    • Search
  • Portal
  • Project Manager
  • Bug Tracker
  • Server List
  • Wiki
  • Donate
  • Login
  • Register
  • Board index Search
  • Search

Search found 24 matches

Go to advanced search

Advanced search
Search found 24 matches
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Next
by Apaelias
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:39 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Vangaurd has a former space traveling Race! Raki
Replies: 2
Views: 1742

Re: Vangaurd has a former space traveling Race! Raki

I had forgotten about that! I wonder if they were the inspiration for Pantheon? All races coming from somewhere else and what not.
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:38 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: I just came to the stunning realization...
Replies: 9
Views: 6453

Re: I just came to the stunning realization...

I also remember being stuck on Akande for months and months. This was way back when my "main" was a bard and i'd hang around OT all day just hoping someone needed a bard to help kill him. When he finally died I think I actually got up and was screaming at him for a few minutes before I finally ...
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Pantheon
Replies: 21
Views: 19392

Re: Pantheon

I just saw that announced and came here to see if it was the same ZippyZee! Congrats! Get Brad drunk and make him tell you all the Vanguard secrets so you all can implement them!
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Thu May 05, 2016 12:07 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Resists
Replies: 20
Views: 12565

Re: Resists

[quote="shargash"]In addition to resists, there were the mobs healed by damage. As a Psi, most of my damage spells were physical, and there were a fair number of mobs that were healed by physical (most of the scaled dogs, frex). Grrr. I used to hate that. I didn't have as many options for damage ...
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Mon May 02, 2016 4:16 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Resists
Replies: 20
Views: 12565

Re: Resists

I recall a lot of the higher level raid and group mobs partially resisting a lot of my spells as a Sorcerer. For instance, on Arachnadon nearly every single spell was partially resisted. I can also recall never really hitting him very hard with my big nukes/burn, but I believe that is to be expected ...
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:53 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Combat - Phase 1 Testing
Replies: 65
Views: 300155

Re: Combat - Phase 1

In true VG fashion I killed my self while tabbed out not even 5minutes after I logged in.
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: VGOEmu Progress
Replies: 263
Views: 1554274

Re: VGOEmu Progress

I'm so excited!
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New LaunchPad - coming soon!
Replies: 46
Views: 316696

Re: New LaunchPad - coming soon!

Looks good!
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Fri May 22, 2015 5:05 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: DaybreakGames official agreement with Project 1999
Replies: 27
Views: 16847

Re: DaybreakGames official agreement with Project 1999

I was thinking maybe you'd just switch to the Shawshank method? Send a letter a day until they reply. Then when they finally do send 2 letters until they just release all the info over to VGEmu?
  • Jump to post
by Apaelias
Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: DaybreakGames official agreement with Project 1999
Replies: 27
Views: 16847

Re: DaybreakGames official agreement with Project 1999

I just came here to post this. I hope something can be done in favor of VG.
  • Jump to post

Search found 24 matches
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Next

Go to advanced search

Jump to
  • Information
  • ↳   Announcements
  • Community
  • ↳   General Discussions
  • Support
  • ↳   How-To's
  • ↳   General Support
  • ↳   Windows
  • ↳   Linux
  • Board index
  • All times are UTC-07:00
  • Delete cookies
  • Contact us
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
*Original Author: Brad Veryard
*Updated to 3.2 by MannixMD